Below you can learn more about what to expect as in-person worship resumes .
As we seek to reopen safely we're limiting participation in our worship services to help us ensure physical distancing and safety. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- In Person Worship will be limited to 50 seats per service on Sundays at 9:00am & 11:00am (not including worship leadership & tech team), You can learn more about each service here.
- We invite you to reserve a seat for worship, to help us ensure physical distancing & safety as we reopen. Seat reservations open on Mondays at 10:00am for the following Sunday. Our registration form can be found below this list.
- Be mindful of other congregants & guests seeking a seat. We’ll work together to take our turn as we slowly increase capacity.
- If all seats are reserved for a service, you’ll be placed on a waitlist with first access to the following Sunday. You could also check availability at the other in-person worship time that Sunday. If that doesn’t work for you, we’d love to see you online! Our Online Worship will now stream live on Sundays at 11:00am.
- Masks are still required, even if you are fully vaccinated, and we will continue to observe physical distancing as best we are able. These restrictions are an act of love and inclusivity toward our unvaccinated members, especially our children. All of those speaking or singing from the platform will be vaccinated and will wear a mask when not speaking or singing. We will periodically reevaluate these restrictions throughout the summer, with the goal of holding unmasked church activities as soon as it is safe and fair for our entire church family.
- At this time, there will be no congregational singing, but our services will still feature music! We will have instrumental music and also music from small ensembles praise team, and vocal soloists. All those who sing from the platform during the service will be vaccinated. The scientific guidance on congregational singing is evolving and we hope to be able to sing together as a church family as soon as it is deemed safe.
- What about fellowship? Good question! We will not be able to offer coffee or snacks at this time. The CDC has said, however, it is safe for unvaccinated and vaccinated people to mingle outdoors, so please feel free to visit with each other in the church courtyard before and after the service! Always ask permission before you shake someone’s hand or offer a hug, as everyone has different comfort levels with physical touch.
- What about communion? Another great question! During the Summer, we plan to celebrate the sacrament of Communion on the first Sunday of the month using pre-packaged communion elements. We will share in the liturgy during the service and then distribute the elements at the end of the service to be taken outside or at home. We hope to return to weekly communion at our 2nd Sunday Morning Service in the fall.
- What about children? You can learn more about our options for children on Sunday morning here.