We will offer worship at both services

on March 3!

If conditions worsen and we decide to cancel either or both services on Sunday, we will let you know by 8:00 am via email, Facebook, and with a notice here on this website.

Please stay warm and safe! Please only join us in worship Sunday if you feel safe in doing so!